Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A little late but..

I would love to tell you that I haven't been blogging because I've been busy saving the world, but the truth is I've just been busy. I've had a lot of life changes in the last 11 months and I'm still adjusting. However, I have made a commitment to post at lest once per week for the next 6 months and see how that goes. 




LIFE'S CHANGES 


~ We moved from El Puerto De Santa Maria, Spain back to the U.S. in June.
That involved a whole lot of organizing, packing, unpacking, and re-organizing. And, we still have some items in storage that haven't arrived yet. Oh joy! There was also so much road tripping when we first arrived that I'll be happy to not drive outside of 20 miles for a very, very, long time.

I'm still getting used to being a "Mid-Southerner" (my goodness it's hot here), but so far so good.



~ Baby coils is due in January!!!! I am beyond ecstatic about this particular life change. Mr. Coils and I have been wanting to have a little one for awhile. This particular development is my most recent excuse for not blogging. Baby coils gave me the gift of vomit pretty much every day from week 5 to week 17. Oh yes, I had it bad. I'm just feeling like myself again, and have even been back to working out. 

Well, those are the majors. You'll hear more from me soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram