Wednesday, September 21, 2011

AVEYOU.COM HAUL and REVIEW

I have a review and haul from aveyou.com. First of all let me say these people are wonderful! They teamed up with groupon, kgbdeals, and savemore to offer 50-54% off of their gift certificates. I couldn't pass up a deal like that, so let's just say I have a few more certificates to use on aveyou.com. I'm waiting for Black Friday to see if I can stretch my dollar even further. #winning



The site is not as user friendly as I have would liked because they have so much inventory that it's easier to just search for what you want than look through the pages and pages of stuff. I knew what I wanted though so my experience was smooth. I placed my order orders on the 14th and received my stuff on the 19th. I was also able to track my packages the entire way right on their website under my order history which is a plus. Everything came very well packaged and nothing was damaged, or leaked. Overall I give them an "A" for service, and I would order from them again, discount or not. I ordered mostly curl junkie stuff because I've been wanting to try it and it's hella expensive. I will be posting reviews soon!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram