Friday, April 11, 2014

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick

I wanted to take a moment to talk about the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in As You Want Victoria. I was recently sent this lipstick to try in a Voxbox from Influenster.




Packaging-
The packaging is very nice with a sleek purple And silver tubing. The It's very secure and I had no trouble keeping the lipstick in my purse.

Color-
As You Want Victoria is a vibrant fuchsia pink. The color it's very opaque and provides rich saturation with just one swipe. It reminds me of M.A.C. Pleasure Bomb (limited edition matte lipstick) and Rimmel London's Show Off Lip Lacquer in Apocalyptic.

Performance-
This lipstick is super duper moisturizing!
I really enjoyed how my lips felt when wearing this lipstick. It was moisturizing without feeling sticky or goopy on the lips. The one downside is that because the lipstick is so moisturizing it transfers quite easily and requires multiple re-applications throughout the day, especially after eating or drinking. That being said with such rich color and comfort of wear I will be trying other colors in this range.


Where to purchase-
Rimmel London currently has 18 shades available in this range . These lipsticks along with other Rimmel London products can be purchased at Ulta and major drug stores nationwide.

Price- $6.79-$6.99

Pros:
Moisturizing
Vibrant color
Large range of shades
Easily accessible
Affordable

Cons:
Easy transfer
Requires multiple reapplications


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram