Thursday, September 22, 2011

Olfactory Ecstasy

I ordered some Hair Dew from Oyin a while ago and decided to try their Burnt Sugar Pomade and Honey Hemp Conditioner samples. Now, I don't know if they sprinkle a little bit of crack in their stuff or what, but I am ADDICTED. The burnt sugar pomade smells like brown sugar and caramel came together and had a baby. The mister has been using it on his hair, while I've snuck some to test on my edges and use as body butter. Rave reviews all around! I didn't really know what I would do with only 2 oz. of conditioner since I usually use at least half a 16 oz. bottle to detangle. Get this, I used that teeny-tiny bottle to detangle my whole head, and even have a smidge left at the bottom. On top of that is smells fruity and delicious. I will definitely be purchasing both items on Black Friday. In the meantime I placed an order for my mother's birthday, (love her). I'll get her some Honey Hemp next order.



She'll be getting:



  • Burnt Sugar Pomade


  • Hairdew


  • Whipped Shea


  • Juices Sample pack

I can't wait to hear how she likes everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram