Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tis the Season



To be jolly, Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!!




I just lurrrve this time of year. Nothing beats cozying up by the fireplace with my boo, sipping punch de creme or ginger bear, and getting together with my fam. *Long sigh*, 2 more weeks and I'm heading home! I can't wait to see my family, cook, eat, and shop (not that I need to do any more of the latter). Seriously though, how can I go to the States and not stock up? I may need and extra suitcase to haul all this stuff back.




*looks for "wish list" steno pad*




Sephora



  1. New foundation because Mac SFF is not the business on my skin




  2. Perfume


Walgreens


  1. Shea moisture stuff


Beauty supply



  1. Duck bill clips (I cannot mess with butterfly clips y'all, they tear my hair out.)




  2. Rollers and roller clips?




  3. Eco Styler Gel




  4. Silk/Satin bonnet and scarf


Target


Leaving space blank becaus I know I'll think of something :)
I'm going to do my BEST to avoid mac even though I need a new ruby woo, and some MSF natural.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram