Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Yeah, yeah....I know I'm late as hell, LOL.

Well, I had a wonderful time visiting my sis in Florida (my nephew is so cute). We all hung out, ate, drank, talked crap, and alladat family type stuff. I had so much of my mom's good cooking, and that in conjunction with multiple starbucks runs = +6lbs on the scale *frowns*.

I did lots of shopping for my fam, and managed to not get a (whole) suitcase of stuff for myself.

Haul:

Mac MSF Natural in dark
Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick
Mac Blush (can't remember the darn name)
Purple flexi rods
Large perm rods
Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
Creme of Nature argan oil serum
Bobby pins and hair pins
Trimming shears
Creme of Nature Argan oil shampoo
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Eco Styler Gel

*I STILL wasn't able to find a foundation that I liked.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram